9081Re: 4" rotary table choice - vertex

  • cyberace10242003
    Mar 7 7:11 PM
      I have the 6" vertex rotary table and use it with my mini-mill. I also
      got it from an ebay vendor (about 2 years ago) and have been very
      pleased with it. It is a bit too large to use in the vertical
      orientation, but is large enough to mount a small vice and has 4
      mounting slots.

      --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "houe2005" <mboyko2000@...>
      wrote:

      > Just thought I'd update my post since I've had this rotary table for
      > about a week now. I should mention that I have not seen the other 4"
      > rotary tables in this class so my comments need to be read with this
      <snip>
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic