8993RE: [GrizHFMinimill] Re: 4" rotary table choice - need adviceUS

  • gerry waclawiak
    Mar 1, 2007
      Michael,

      the slots on the mini-mill are 12mm wide with a 10mm stud but are slightly
      too large for the rotary table.
      The table slots measure at 11mm so I think they will be a 10mm nut with 8mm
      studs.

      My 4 jaw chuck came complete with backplate, studs and nuts so I didn't have
      to buy any and I just knocked a few spares up out of ally flat bar I had
      kicking about.

      Gerry
      Leeds UK

      >From: "houe2005" <mboyko2000@...>
      >To: GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [GrizHFMinimill] Re: 4" rotary table choice - need adviceUS
      >Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:18:37 -0000
      >
      >Gerry,
      >
      >What size are the T-slots? Are they the same as the mini mill? I need
      >to pick up some t-slot nuts for the table so I'm ready to go. Thanks.
      >
      >Michael
      >
      >--- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "gerry waclawiak"
      ><gerrywac@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > No problem. I hope you have as much satisfaction using it as I have
      > >
      > > Gerry
      > > Leeds UK
      > >

      > > >From: "houe2005" <mboyko2000@...>
      > > >To: GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com
      > > >Subject: [GrizHFMinimill] Re: 4" rotary table choice - need adviceUS
      > > >Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 03:23:27 -0000
      > > >
      > > >Thanks for the reply. I decided to go ahead and purchase the 4"
      > > >vertex. I'll post my thoughts on it once I get it (probably late next
      > > >week) and have a chance to check it out. I've never had a rotary table
      > > >so I won't really have a point of reference. Anyway thanks.
      > > >
      > > >Michael
      > > >
      > > >--- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, "gerry waclawiak"

      > > >found it to
      >with a
      > > >easy to
      > > >completely
      > > >probably be
      > > >table
      >provided.

      > > >quality

      >adviceUS

      > > >down
      >see the
      >table). The
      >about it.
      >rather
      >would be
      >h5940

      > >http://www.theengineersemporium.co.uk/catalogue-images/jpg%27s/HV4rotarytable.jpg
      > > > > >

      > >http://www.littlemachineshop.com/products/product_view.php?ProductID=1927

      > > >may be
      > > >intended
      > > >prohibited.
      > > > sender
      > > >and all

      > > Exclusive Ed Byrne daily comedy clips on MSN Video
      > > http://specials.uk.msn.com/edbyrne/

      Rate your skiving credentials with our Slack-o-meter
      http://www.slack-o-meter.com
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic