4747Re: 1-2-3 Blocks

  • mrvalentinorossi
    Nov 7, 2005
      How about making a threaded bush to go in the threaded holes. It can
      then be drilled tapped to whatever thread you want, then fitted into
      the block and held in with strong Loctite.

      I haven't got any blocks yet , so don't know if this would be of
      use, but it seems reasonable.

      Stu G

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic