4671Re: 1-2-3 Blocks

  • Dave J
    Nov 4, 2005
      My primary problem turned out to be grit in the threads of the
      1-2-3 block. The threaded holes are indeed 3/8"-16, however the
      unthreaded holes measure only about 0.35 inch, which will not pass
      a 3/8" bolt. After looking at this again maybe the best thing is
      to try what Dean/Lecodtl suggested and turn the diameters of some
      3/8" bolts down slightly?

      --- "Tom" <bigmanfun@h...> wrote:
      > Dave,
      > Have you measured the bolts to see how much interference there is?
      > Is it possible to take a thou off the diameter of the bolts and have
      > them work? Could it be that the bolts are defective, not the blocks?
      > Tom
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic