      Subject: [GrizHFMinimill] I gaging DRO's
      To: "grizhfminimill@yahoogroups.com" <grizhfminimill@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, July 13, 2014, 2:04 AM

      I have a couple of I gaging
      DRO's fitted to the mill.Work well for
      several years now,I still like to do an idiot check using
      the graduated dials on the leadscrews.guess
      it's old habits.Question,one of the displays
      stays on permanently,the other after a minute turns
      off.Which is correct.The unit that
      turns off remembers the last reading so no
      problem.I would like to have the DRO that stays
      on turn off after a while to save battery
      life,andI often forget to turn it off, if called
      away from the workshop.I've tried pulling the
      batteries out and hoping it would reset the
      memory.The instructions that came with the
      units,does not appear to mention automatic battery
      savings.So is there a
      fix?
      JohnSpain
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic