27030RE: [GrizHFMinimill] RE: Problem with Sieg mini mill

  • gerry waclawiak
    Jan 31, 2014
      Hi Stefan,

      If you want to have a go yourself you will be pleased to hear that the X2 mill head design is actually taken directly from Sieg's mini-lathe and on early versions many of the parts were interchangeable.

      Here is a link to Arc Euro Trade a UK importer of the Sieg machines and they have some excellent guides for download

      http://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/projects.aspx#

      The one Improvements to an X2 Mill (Part 2) is exactly what you need

      Hope this helps

      Gerry W
      Leeds UK

      ________________________________
      > From: stkovac@...
      > To: GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 04:22:31 -0800
      > Subject: [GrizHFMinimill] RE: Problem with Sieg mini mill
      >

      > I velieve that suppkier could sort it but it will take a lot of time to
      > do it. Regarding spindle/bearings setup, that was my thought also, and
      > what i will have to do is to sort it out my self - I have previous
      > expirience with c2 lathe spindle bearings change and I hope its pretty
      > much the same procedure? I ciuldnt locate some link on headstock
      > disasembley?

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic