26796RE: Changing Spindle Bearings in a Real Bull

  • CLevinski
    Oct 8, 2013
      Just a final close to this subject... the replacement bearings finally arrived, and I installed them and reassembled the mill.  After correcting the fact that I didn't have the spindle q-u-i-t-e fully seated in the lower bearing, everything runs well and freely.  I've done a few projects with it and I'm happy with the outcome.  It was quite a learning experience... thanks to all here for their help and advice throughout the entire process!

      Charlie
      NJ, USA

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic