22841Re: $50 mini-mill power feed

  • Rick Grimm
    Jan 11, 2012
      Jim, I too have no interest in making one for you, in fact I've built many things that people want me to reproduce and sell. Too bad I worked a corporate job for all those years only to retire and have jobs coming out of the woodwork now that I don't need (or want) the work. Should have gone solo years ago....

      --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, jagness@... wrote:
      > On Jan 10, 2012, at 1:26 PM, "VernCoc" <verncoc@...> wrote:
      > --- In GrizHFMinimill@yahoogroups.com, Jim Good <jagness@> wrote:
      > > >With my time and parts it would cost you more that the unit LMS has.
      > > If you don't have time to build it when would you use it anyhow?
      > > Vern
      > >
      > I can make time to do it. It's just that I bought my lathe and mill to work on a long list of projects. I try to stay focused on that list.
      > >
      > It's no biggie if no one's interested.
      > Best,
      > Jim
    • Show all 49 messages in this topic