1502Re: [GrizHFMinimill] A fan question...

    Nov 3, 2002
      Hi Leo:

      It was a concern when I first got the machine. Now I
      just unbolt the counterbalance arm when I need to get
      low. When I change to a weighted counterbalance, that
      won't be a concern at all.

      Barry Young

      --- dswr@... wrote:
      > Barry,
      >
      > I spend too much of my time admiring my machines!
      > That's why I get so
      > few projects accomplished. 8-)
      >
      > But, I can't wait to see this little critter in
      > action. I've done all
      > my milling with a drillpress or a milling attachment
      > on my lathe.
      >
      > The only thing that has me a wee bit disappointed in
      > the mill, is the
      > lower limit of the distance of the spindle to the
      > table.
      >
      > Steve Bedair was kind enough to show me a way around
      > this. I was
      > wondering if this is a concern to other users of
      > this mill?
      >
      > Leo (cool in pearland, and... and.. the rain is
      > gone!)

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic