1492Re: [GrizHFMinimill] A fan question...

  • Harvey White
    Nov 1, 2002
      On Fri, 1 Nov 2002 06:33:28 -0600 (CST), you wrote:

      >Barry,
      >
      >I spend too much of my time admiring my machines! That's why I get so
      >few projects accomplished. 8-)
      >
      >But, I can't wait to see this little critter in action. I've done all
      >my milling with a drillpress or a milling attachment on my lathe.
      >
      >The only thing that has me a wee bit disappointed in the mill, is the
      >lower limit of the distance of the spindle to the table.

      If you move the attach point of the arm up by about 1 to 1 1/4 inches,
      you'll get more downwards travel. Removing that little nylon stop at
      the top let the arm control the travel, and I gained some there.

      Harvey

      >Steve Bedair was kind enough to show me a way around this. I was
      >wondering if this is a concern to other users of this mill?
      >
      >Leo (cool in pearland, and... and.. the rain is gone!)
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic