1488Re: [GrizHFMinimill] A fan question...

  • dswr@webtv.net
    Nov 1, 2002
      Barry,

      I spend too much of my time admiring my machines! That's why I get so
      few projects accomplished. 8-)

      But, I can't wait to see this little critter in action. I've done all
      my milling with a drillpress or a milling attachment on my lathe.

      The only thing that has me a wee bit disappointed in the mill, is the
      lower limit of the distance of the spindle to the table.

      Steve Bedair was kind enough to show me a way around this. I was
      wondering if this is a concern to other users of this mill?

      Leo (cool in pearland, and... and.. the rain is gone!)
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic