gold coins

  • Bernie
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hi Group,
      I have four, 1/10 ounce eagles for sale at $140.00 per each.
      Call me at 6690-0053 if you are interested.
      For the current price for minted coins, check Kitco's prices at:
      https://online.kitco.com/bullion/index.html
      They make nice stocking stuffers!
      Happy holidays!
    • bernie@bloqueselfuerte.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 2, 2009

        Hi Group,

        I have four, 1/10 ounce eagles for sale at $142.00 per each.  This is the nearest dollar less than the price at Kitco.com, and there is no shipping time or cost from the states.

        For the current price for minted coins, check Kitco's prices at:

        https://online.kitco.com/bullion/index.html

        Call me at 6690-0053 if you are interested.  I will entertain serious "best offers" only for all four coins.

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 3, 2009

          Hi Group!

            Kitco price for 1/10 ounce Eagle, this afternoon, is $145.99.  Price from me for the four I have to sell is still $142, but may not be able to hold it at this price very long.  With gold becoming more valuable and with the supply of "folding money" becoming so diluted with the printing of more trillions of paper, one appears to be more valuable while the other appears to be less valuable.  If you like the idea of holding some gold, then don't wait too long to get these.

          https://online.kitco.com/bullion/index.html

          Shalom,

          Bernie                          mailto:bernie@...

        • W.S. Cook
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 6, 2009
            Bernie
            I have in my hand guaranteed valid currency legal tender bank note in the
            amount of 100 Trillion dollars that I will exchange with you for the two
            gold coins.
            Bill Cook
            > Kitco price for 1/10 ounce Eagle, this afternoon, is $145.99. Price from
            > me for the four I have to sell is still $142, but may not be able to hold
            > it at this price very long. With gold becoming more valuable and with the
            > supply of "folding money" becoming so diluted with the printing of more
            > trillions of paper, one appears to be more valuable while the other
            > appears to be less valuable. If you like the idea of holding some gold,
            > then don't wait too long to get these.
            >
            > https://online.kitco.com/bullion/index.html
            >
            > Shalom,
            > Bernie mailto:bernie@...
          • Bernie
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 6, 2009
              Re: gold coins

              Hi Group, plus Bill Cook!!!
              You said:
              Bernie
              I have in my hand guaranteed valid currency legal tender bank note in the amount of 100 Trillion dollars that I will exchange with you for the two gold coins.
              Bill Cook

              Thanks! GREAT point you make!!!

              I'm sure that you refer to the Zimbabwe dollars, not the U.S. dollars.

              Due to the devaluation of Zimbabwe dollars, it now takes about 100 TRILLION dollars to buy three eggs. You could most likely buy the entire chicken farm for a few ounces of gold.

              Another point, - value of jewelry or junk gold is different from the value of recognized, government-minted coins.

              Still another point, - The buy/sell prices Kitco are based on Kitco's buy/sell volume of business, and also pays for their extensive research and HUGE web site. Local people who buy/sell do not have these costs, so should not expect to pay the lower buy price that Kitco pays. They don't have the cost of upkeep.

              Again, if you don't want the coins, just don't buy them! When someone denigrates a valuable product, it is like they really want the coins, but they are disappointed that they cannot get them at a give-away price.

              I hope you have some happy holidays!

              Bernie
              Bernie@...

              --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "W.S. Cook" <wscook@...> wrote:

              > Bernie
              > I have in my hand guaranteed valid currency legal tender bank note in the
              > amount of 100 Trillion dollars that I will exchange with you for the two
              > gold coins.
              > Bill Cook

            • caesar_993854
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 6, 2009
                --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "W.S. Cook" <wscook@...> wrote:

                > Bernie
                > I have in my hand guaranteed valid currency legal tender bank note in the
                > amount of 100 Trillion dollars that I will exchange with you for the two
                > gold coins.
                > Bill Cook

                Bill,
                This was a fairly intelligent discussion up to this point!
              • W.S. Cook
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 6, 2009
                  Caesar
                  It was not a joke. It was to make folks give consideration to the fact that
                  real money is being circulated with a denomination of 100 Trillion dollars.
                  I am sure at some point in time when a Zimbabwe dollar had value as a
                  storage of wealth and as a medium of exchange. Those values were diluted
                  with the printing of more dollars by the government printing presses. I am
                  not sure of the intellectual level that I should aspire to match your
                  standards. Perhaps Bernie would agree if I offered ten of those bills to
                  him for the exchange. Perhaps you can advise how many 100 Trillion Dollar
                  bills I should give to Bernie to get the gold coins. Don't tell Bernie but
                  I bought the bill on EBAY for eight US one dollar notes.

                  Bill Cook
                  >> I have in my hand guaranteed valid currency legal tender bank note in the
                  >> amount of 100 Trillion dollars that I will exchange with you for the two
                  >> gold coins.
                  >> Bill Cook

                • swrockies
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 6, 2009
                    Bernie, you are correct, the jewelery price is low because it needs to be refined and probably exported, and goes through a couple of middle men. Your price is a good price for these coins, probably selling price in the U.S. and I look for that too go up more. Defintely these would be keepers, Dave

                    --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "Bernie" <bernie@...> wrote:

                    > Re: gold coins
                    >
                    > Hi Group, plus Bill Cook!!!
                    > You said:
                    > Bernie
                    > I have in my hand guaranteed valid currency legal tender bank note in the amount of 100 Trillion dollars that I will exchange with you for the two gold coins.
                    > Bill Cook
                    >

                    > Thanks! GREAT point you make!!!
                    >
                    > I'm sure that you refer to the Zimbabwe dollars, not the U.S. dollars.
                    >
                    > Due to the devaluation of Zimbabwe dollars, it now takes about 100 TRILLION dollars to buy three eggs. You could most likely buy the entire chicken farm for a few ounces of gold.
                    >
                    > Another point, - value of jewelry or junk gold is different from the value of recognized, government-minted coins.
                    >
                    > Still another point, - The buy/sell prices Kitco are based on Kitco's buy/sell volume of business, and also pays for their extensive research and HUGE web site. Local people who buy/sell do not have these costs, so should not expect to pay the lower buy price that Kitco pays. They don't have the cost of upkeep.
                    >
                    > Again, if you don't want the coins, just don't buy them! When someone denigrates a valuable product, it is like they really want the coins, but they are disappointed that they cannot get them at a give-away price.
                    >
                    > I hope you have some happy holidays!
                    >
                    > Bernie
                    > Bernie@...
                    >

                    > --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "W.S. Cook" <wscook@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Bernie
                    > > I have in my hand guaranteed valid currency legal tender bank note in the
                    > > amount of 100 Trillion dollars that I will exchange with you for the two
                    > > gold coins.
                    > > Bill Cook

                  • W.S. Cook
                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 7, 2009
                      Caesar
                      You have no idea how disappointed I will be if Bernie makes the exchange for
                      his gold coins and then it happens that the Zimbabwe government elects to
                      back all of their outstanding currency with gold or silver to make paper
                      notes to be on par with precious metals. Perhaps you know a secret?????
                      Bill Cook