Re: Banistmo

  • muskogeerabbit
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 6:55 AM
      Possibility that Banistmo might be open in the morning on Saturday, but I wouldn't count on it.

      Don Ray
      http://www.chiriquichatter.net/blog

    • marisol@minimarketthreesisters.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 1:22 PM

        Thank you all for your answers.

        I called the Banistmo customer service number and a recorded voice

        gave me their new customer service number under HSBC.  I called the

        HSBC customer service number, and of course because today is a holiday, but

        no one answered.  To which I decided to choose the option, in the

        automated menu of "reporting lost credit cards".  Based on my past

        experiences with bank, there is always a live person tending to lost credit

        cards.  I did get a live representative that told me that Banistmo is closed, today,

        Friday and tomorrow Saturday.  Monday the bank will resume normal

        operations.

        My conversation with the representative was in Spanish, as it is my

        native language and I was assuming that I would probably get faster service.

        Have a great weekend!!!

        Marisol.