Re: A great dentist in David

  • bettga123
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2009
      A nine unit bridge in the US would start at $10,000 in the USA, just depends what city and state you're in.
      I know, I have been in the business for 25 yrs.
      Bett

      > On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 11:56 AM, kelpguy <kelpguy2@...> wrote:
      >
      > > > I was referred to Dental Esthetic 730-2826 from the Chiriqui Chatter
      > > Blog
      > >
      > > i've been to her twice and pleased with her work and her staff and she
      > > sings
      > > while she works.
      > >
      > > norm : ))~
      > >
      > > ~~~ interesting place, this panamá ~~~
      > >

      > --
      >

      > Best Regards, Robert Ratliff

    • Michael Moore
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 2:40 PM
        She'll be our dentist and we haven't even moved there yet (smile)

        Any dentist that can look at and fix ugly teeth and sing while it's done has got my vote. She has lots of satisfied gringitos.