November Meeting.

  • Mike Owen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      This months meeting will be at Stellas Marina. Always a good place for
      the smokers, drinkers and eaters. Hope to see y'all there at 2.00pm.
    • dimccann
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2008
        --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Owen"
        <catnapn@...> wrote:

        > This months meeting will be at Stellas Marina. Always a good place
        for
        > the smokers, drinkers and eaters. Hope to see y'all there at 2.00pm.

        As a new comer to David I look forward to the meeting. What day is the
        meeting? Thanks Diane

        Good point Diane. It is on Thursday November 6th. If anyone needs directions, I can post them.