Immigration Attorney

  • pfmcnamee
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
      Looking for a recomendation for an attorney in David that specialty is
      immigration. I am trying to get investor visa and need an expert not
      someone who does it for a sideline. thanks in advance for any help
      Peter. By the way Las Lajas Beach Resort will be opening in Oct. Check
      out www.laslajasbeachresort.com
    • Susan Guberman-Garcia
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2008
        Contact Dmitri Troetsch, he did ours. He is competent and ethical.
        troetschabogados@...
        TROETSCH & TROETSCH ABOGADOS S.C.P.
        CEL. 6674-9139 / 6672-5669.

        --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "pfmcnamee"
        <pfmcnamee@...> wrote:

        > Looking for a recomendation for an attorney in David that specialty is
        > immigration. I am trying to get investor visa and need an expert not
        > someone who does it for a sideline. thanks in advance for any help
        > Peter. By the way Las Lajas Beach Resort will be opening in Oct. Check
        > out www.laslajasbeachresort.com

      • C. Kennedy
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 10, 2008
          Dear Susan:
          I'm using the old email as a reference.  I did move to David and have engaged Dimitri as my lawyer.  The only snag in making the application for a permanent visa is that the Migracion camera is broken.  We are hoping it will be repaired by next week.

          I thank you for your recommendation, I'm impressed by the way Dimitri conducts business.

          On another note, may I please have your website for you accomodations?  My son plans a visit fairly soon and, while I don't know what sort of Bocas experience he is looking for, I would like for him to see

          Contact Dmitri Troetsch, he did ours. He is competent and ethical.
          troetschabogados@ gmail.com