Re: House with pool for rent in David

  • Mike Owen
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008
      I have a bit more info for you guys interested in this property. I
      know the owners or previous owners. There is a phone number listed on
      the following web site. Maybe that will work for you.
      http://bestpanamarealestate.com/contact_us.html

      --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "cuidate11"
      <cuidate11@...> wrote:

      > I thought I had sent you an email but I haven't received a reply. I'm
      > arriving in David around the 11th or 12th and will be there for at
      > least a month. Your house sounds perfect. I am assuming it has air
      > conditioning as well. Please contact me directly at....
      >
      > cuidate11@...
      >
      > or
      >
      > jonathan@...
      >
      > Pictures would certainly help, but it sounds great and I'd like to
      > firm things up ASAP. I'm in Cuba currently and internet access is
      > difficult and a telephone call is several dollars a minute. I'll
      > check my email for your response in a few days.
      >
      > Do you have a Skype address? I'm "cuidate" on Skype.
      >
      > --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "uveritobeach"
      > <uveritobeach@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Nice home for rent in La Fontana, quiet residencial development
      behind
      > > Pricesmart, David. This home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bath. large
      > > covered terrace, swimming pool and thatched bohio, beautifully
      > > landscaped garden and fully fenced for privacy. The rent is $800 and
      > > includes internet and Cable TV. email for more info and fotos
      > > uveritobeach@

    • Mike Owen
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2008
        --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Owen"