HRT...David U.

  • Betsy Boeve
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      Thanks to David U., I now have my HRT medication, without a prescription required.  What an unexpectided surprise to get such usefull information from a stranger, and a man no less....just because of the subject matter.  It was less than $9, which is less than I was paying for the seperate meds in this combination.

      XOXO, David!!!

      B in V