Looking for couple for home and garden

  • jimdandypanama
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      If anyone knows of a mature couple(latin or US) folks that are married
      and would like to live in a very decent estate in exchange for lawn
      and homecare, we are looking. We are a mature couple
      (Panamanian/American) with a large home and about 1 acre. There is a
      recently remodeled 'casita' out back that is fully furnished even
      including the dishes. We offer it with water and electric for a
      couple that would like to do a little work around our residence. The
      wife would be in charge of cleaning and laundry and such, while the
      husband would handle the gardening, flowers and be visible for
      security. We travel regularly, so you would be required to stay at
      home then. This is ideal for a retired couple that would like to
      supplement their income. The 'casita' is not a mansion but we have
      remodeled it with floor tile, ceiling fans, and it has a fabulous
      balcony upstairs that views the Pacific. Location is above Dolega;
      altitude about 3000 mt. The rent would probably be about $400; but
      that is part of the deal, and there is a modest salary for each one.
      Write to jimdandypanama@....