Zero down house in Paso Ancho

  • Howie
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 30, 2013
      Hi: I have a house near the Hotel Bambito. I am no longer able to come to Panama. A good family can purchase the house for nothing down. Immediate occupancy. good title-free and clear. To see 30 pictures go to Vivian International Real Estate AD 199380, Thanks, Howie
    • Joanne Baze
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2013
        Howie, do you have a phone number for the real estate office?

        On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 2:44 PM, Howie <elderhow@...> wrote:

        Hi: I have a house near the Hotel Bambito. I am no longer able to come to Panama. A good family can purchase the house for nothing down. Immediate occupancy. good title-free and clear. To see 30 pictures go to Vivian International Real Estate AD 199380, Thanks, Howie

      • Raquel Frame
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 30, 2013
          Howie,

          You say zero down, but how much do you want for the place?

          Raquel

          --
          Raquel Frame
          Work e-mail: RaquelFrame@...