Re: RE: RE: Re: RE: RE: [Gringos_in_David_Panama] Re: GMO OUTRAGEOUS STATEMENTS

  • Joanne Baze
    Message 1 of 145 , Sep 19 5:53 AM
      Yes it is Dottie.  Here's more than you ever wanted to know about Stevia...
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevia

      On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 5:17 PM, <muffiemae@...> wrote:

      Stevia is not an artificial sweetner. It is from a plant.

      --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, <gringos_in_david_panama@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Wow, a great recollection of things that were worse. Most times, in any emerging society, progress first comes through the blunt force of a steam roller. Perhaps whoever is watching us develop is obeying their ‘Prime Directive’  J

      There is so much information out there these days, that much of it is either outdated or just erroneous. I try to read from more than one source to make sure and I can brainwash myself with a fuller perspective.  Some positive clarification to the things that need some help… There is one artificial sweetener that is okay for you – Stevia. Not all food is GMO.  Amalgams not only linkable cause to autism, the MMR vaccine is now.  Let’s not forget the PCBs…

      Date: Wednesday, September 18, 2013, 2:04 AM

      I fully agree.  The FDA has
      been lying to us for years.  Nothing is safe. You have to
      know what is behind the food labeling and the differences
      between good and bad oils. FDA does not have to conform to
      safety standards and they use that to completely fool us.
      The latest is what is in your beer????  The fun has all
      been taking out of it.

      ruth

      Have you seen the new gold
      Money?

      "If what you knew to be true turned out
      not to be true when would you want to
      know?"
      www.yourgoldvalue.com

      www.ownkaratgoldbars.com/
      Karatbars
      International

      On Tue, Sep 17, 2013
      at 8:22 PM, Lynn Huber <elbsmca@...

      wrote:

      If you think things were better in
      the past, think again!

      RE: Re: RE: RE: [Gringos_in_David_Panama] Re: GMO OUTRAGEOUS
      STATEMENTS

      Anyone that thinks the FDA is trying
      to protect the public hasn't been paying
      attention.

      On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 9:03 AM, Joanne Baze <shadowdancing123@...>
      wrote:

      Wow,
      thanks Dottie.  Very interesting.

      Joanne

      On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 7:30 AM, <muffiemae@...>
      wrote:

      If anyone trusts the FDA, here's still another
      reason NOT to. "FDA Deliberately Deceiving Americans
      over Arsenic in Rice, Chicken, and other foods -
      Contamination now Widespread

      http://www.naturalnews.com/042062_arsenic_in_rice_chicken_FDA.html

      --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com,
      <gringos_in_david_panama@yahoogroups.com>
      wrote:

      Well at
      least she knew enough to lie to you face to face

      From: muffiemae@... Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:08:33 -0700
      Subject: RE: RE: Re: Re: [Gringos_in_David_Panama] Re: GMO
      Soy?

      --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com,
      <gringos_in_david_panama@yahoogroups.com>
      wrote:

      Exactly. The Monsantos
      et. al. don't care a whit about solving world hunger.
      They're all about profit and controlling the world's
      food supply. Hey, if you control the food supply, you
      control the world.

      --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com,
      <gringos_in_david_panama@yahoogroups.com>
      wrote:

      I really don't
      understand the previous comment, but comparative studies
      have shown that GMO crops have lower yields and less
      nutrition than the crops they are trying to replace.
      Hence, there would be less starvation if all land currently
      with GMO crops went back to regular farming.

      Message 145 of 145 , Sep 19 5:39 PM
        Would you please rewrite your message.  There are some missing letters and I can't understand key parts.

        On Tue, Sep 17, 2013
        at 8:22 PM, Lynn Huber <elbsmca@...