Re: [Gringos_in_David_Panama] Mexican Fiesta at Mi Tio's Place 9-22-13

  • Pete Daily
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 17, 2013
      Volcan's about a 45 minute drive from David with some marvelous scenery on the way.

      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 18, 2013
        Are the roads good?

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 18, 2013
          Eric, I am concerned that you haven't received our reservation.

          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 18, 2013

            They are great.  All Highway roads..

            Eric

            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 18, 2013
              Yes.  Highway all the way.  The only rough section is the last half block to the restaurant and it's an OK dirt road.

              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 18, 2013
                Thanks so much for all your info

                Sent from my iPad