Finca Santa Marta Organic Produce - Friday & Sunday

  • PanamaRon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      Buenos dias from the farm.

      On Friday we will be set up at the new Community Market venue in Volcan at the Mana Coffee Shop from 9-11. Easy to find. First business on your left as you pull into town. For best selection pre order from our web site

      http://fincasantamarta.biz/

      for pickup at the market or stop by for a great breakfast, a chat with your neighbors and to pick up some of the freshest and tastiest organic produce available in Panama.

      If you have any questions, phone me directly at 6459-5218

      On Sunday we will be set up at the Chiriqui Storage Flea Market from 10:30 until noon. We will have a limited amount of fresh produce there and lots of other "interesting" flea market items as we clean out some storage.

      We will again have our "near organic" free range chickens and eggs available. Our chickens are fed a mixture of locally grown organic corn and non-GMO feed without any antibiotics. Grab a couple and stick one in the crock pot or oven tomorrow or Sunday. Add some of our fresh salad greens and green beans for a complete, tasty and nutritious dinner.

      We have a new supply of Dr Bronnor's liquid concentrated soaps and plenty of coconut oil, both fresh local organic and imported cold pressed organic.

      Have any special requests? Just email us or pick up the phone. We are here to provide you with many extra healthy food choices.

      Hasta luego,
      Ron y Kim Miller
      Finca Santa Marta
      6459-5218