Re: [Gringos_in_David_Panama] Re: Savings and Loan questions

  • hass5354
    Message 1 of 36 , Jun 30, 2013
      Is there any time when one must open an account in Panama? Or can I just use my accounts in the USA! Thanks in advance for your replies and sorry for flooding your inboxes. I just don't know the answer.
      - Abe
      Life is tougher for those who are stupid!
      John Wayne

      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 1, 2013
        Abe

        I have both a Visa Card from the US and a Visa Card from Panama.  The US Card was compromised and Visa canceled it.  That was two weeks ago.  I still have not received a replacement for the US Visa Card.  I am really thankful that I had the Panama Visa Card.

        Just a Thought.

        Raquel