Re: Warning Rude and vulgar taxi drivers in Volcan

  • keithwoolford
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 1, 2013
      Maybe the driver was offended by young, hot, and bad Karaoke. just sayin'

      --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, Grayson Banner <grayson@...> wrote:

      > Yeah...instead of this type post, why dont you give us a taxi number and
      > some info-. I still don`t trust your reports. Sexual hassasment by a
      > Panamanian taxi driver in Volcan? Back that up please. with some info Call
      > the pólice or someone who can help you kick this taxi drivers ass. But to
      > complain as you have just done still makes me suspect your motive and
      > country of residence. Where do you folks live? Who are you? Will you be at
      > the Gringos meeting on the 6th?
      >
      > I don`t accept this! Convince me and I will be your staunchest ally.
      >
      > Grayson
      >

      > On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 8:48 AM, Lynn Huber <elbsmca@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > It would be a good idea, if you know the name of the cab company he works
      > > for, to report it to them as well.

    • Lynn Huber
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 2, 2013
        Dear Lloyd,

        This a large group of people, and so there are people with many different opinions on it. It's inevitable that sometimes something controversial will come up, and there'll disagreement that can lead to conflict. Most people on the board soon realize it's futile to continue, and just drop the subject. If not, our excellent board manager puts a stop to it.

        After a year and a half on the board, I've concluded, with a few exceptions, and only an occasional lapse, people on the board are very considerate of, and helpful to, each other.

        Always,
        LynnB