RE: [Gringos_in_David_Panama] Re: Good Pet Groomer

  • D Gentry
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 28, 2013
      I know it doesn't help right now, but my hubby and I hope to be moved down by this summer. I am a groomer with many years experience at some of the finest pet salons. Be happy to help you then!:)
      Darla

      To: Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com
      From: orangecrusher13@...
      Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 21:57:42 +0000
      Subject: [Gringos_in_David_Panama] Re: Good Pet Groomer

      There is a groomer at Dr. Patricia and Dr. Samuel's office, Happy Pets. Their phone number is 775-0501. I have never needed that service, so maybe someone who has can respond to whether they are "good" or not.

      --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "alk0356" wrote:

      > Can anyone refer to a good pet groomer in David. We live in Boquette but would like to drop off our poodle while in David, do some shopping and pick her back up. Thanks in advance.

    • gfenn05
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 1, 2013
        --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "orangecrusher13" <orangecrusher13@...> wrote:

        > There is a groomer at Dr. Patricia and Dr. Samuel's office, Happy Pets. Their phone number is 775-0501. I have never needed that service, so maybe someone who has can respond to whether they are "good" or not.
        >
        > --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "alk0356" <alk0356@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Can anyone refer to a good pet groomer in David. We live in Boquette but would like to drop off our poodle while in David, do some shopping and pick her back up. Thanks in advance.

        Good to know! Thank you, my citrus-related friend.
      • muskogeerabbit
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 1, 2013
          Here is a post on Happy Pet. The sign in the post contains their phone number and there is a Google map to their office.

          http://www.chiriquichatter.net/blog/2013/02/09/happy-pet/

          Don Ray--- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "alk0356" <alk0356@...> wrote:

          > Can anyone refer to a good pet groomer in David. We live in Boquette but would like to drop off our poodle while in David, do some shopping and pick her back up. Thanks in advance.

        • Nina and TJ
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 1, 2013
            My husband just took our puppy to them 2 weeks ago and they were working as normal.
          • krisfordogs
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 1, 2013
              Howling Success does bathing, nails and brush-outs. I no longer groom as far as scissoring or clippers. I leave that to The Pet Spot in Alto Boquete

              --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, Dalys Rest <dalysrest@...> wrote:

              > What about Howling Success in Dolega?
              >
              > Pete

            • Linda Morales
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 2, 2013
                Marita at clinical vetenerio San Jose'  730 3329

                Linda L Morales