Re: [Gringos_in_David_Panama] a few pictures,

  • bob
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 12:32 AM
      watcha doing up at 330 am???   should be in hamaca sleeping!

      a quikie foto tour that its nice to know you enjoyed,,, maybe  you too can shoot some fotos  to share visuals of your favorite area of panama / chiriqui?

      :-)

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1 12:35 AM

        Ron Berthiaume <ronthereeltor@...> wrote:
        excellent pictures. I felt I got a good glimpse of what Panama looks like. Thank you. Ron

        a few images of Panama from overlaping files I'm sorting through, sigh, some dups... no copying please since my wife manages these.

        care to identify where they are?

        :-))

        http://tinyurl. com/29bupn

        Get your own web address.

      • Jim Hire
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1 10:11 PM
          unfortunately working 18:30--06:30, hammock days are near I hope.

          bob <panamabob@...> wrote:
          watcha doing up at 330 am???   should be in hamaca sleeping!

          a quikie foto tour that its nice to know you enjoyed,,, maybe  you too can shoot some fotos  to share visuals of your favorite area of panama / chiriqui?

          :-)

          Ron, enjoyed the pics thanks for the visual info.--Jim

          Ron Berthiaume <ronthereeltor@ yahoo.com> wrote:
          excellent pictures. I felt I got a good glimpse of what Panama looks like. Thank you. Ron

          a few images of Panama from overlaping files I'm sorting through, sigh, some dups... no copying please since my wife manages these.

          care to identify where they are?

          :-))

          http://tinyurl. com/29bupn

          The fish are biting.

        • panamabob
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1 10:31 PM
            well being 1:30 again doesnt help...

            want me that I should send a note for hamock time?

            :-)