Re: Gringos_in_David_Panama cat - kitten

  • Roselyn Chale
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2012
      God morning,
      I found 2 kittens for you. Johannahas three (3). spoke to her today and asked her to hold one for me until the 14th. If you call her today you can have the others. She started of with 5. Her phone-68574030
      . Or skpe name curious goods @g mail  Hope you can reach her.  When she is home she does answer the phone.
      Do you know what hoilday today is.?
      Until I hear back   Rose Lyn
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2012
        Today is the equivalent of Labour Day, but the government decided to celebrate it yesterday to give people long weekends.
        It will probably revert to May 1 next year.
        Pete