Hotel options near the airport in San Jose

  • chiriquijohn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
      If your flight arrives at a late hour and you can not make connections
      with your flight to David here are some hotel options.

      Montezuma Expeditions has a hotel and shuttle service. See
      http://www.montezumaexpeditions.com

      Monteverde has shuttle service at the airport and countrywide. On
      their website they offer four hotel choices near the airport.
      http://www.monteverdeinfo.com/HamptonInn

      Hampton Inn is the most expensive. The website map also shows 2 star
      Los Volcanes B&B, one star Hotel Aeropuerto and one star B&B Alajuela
      Hotel.

      Martin Air, a Dutch airline, flies San Jose from Miami and Orlando.
      They usually have reasonable rates. I have always had a good
      experience with them. They are at http://www.martinair.com

      I know Panama Immigration requires a return ticket on bus travel. I
      would assume the same applies with air travel.
    • shirleybickers
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
        --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "chiriquijohn"
        <chiriquijohn@...> wrote:

        > If your flight arrives at a late hour and you can not make
        connections
        > with your flight to David here are some hotel options.
        >
        > Montezuma Expeditions has a hotel and shuttle service. See
        > http://www.montezumaexpeditions.com
        >
        > Monteverde has shuttle service at the airport and countrywide. On
        > their website they offer four hotel choices near the airport.
        > http://www.monteverdeinfo.com/HamptonInn
        >
        > Hampton Inn is the most expensive. The website map also shows 2 star
        > Los Volcanes B&B, one star Hotel Aeropuerto and one star B&B
        Alajuela
        > Hotel.
        > Thank you, that is information I really wanted. Shirley
        > Martin Air, a Dutch airline, flies San Jose from Miami and Orlando.
        > They usually have reasonable rates. I have always had a good
        > experience with them. They are at http://www.martinair.com
        >
        > I know Panama Immigration requires a return ticket on bus travel. I
        > would assume the same applies with air travel.

      • Dennis
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2006
          That's good information, experience has taught me
          not to crowd too much into any one day and never
          back to back flights without some 'breather' space
          for the screw-ups.

          Thanks, Dennis