Re: can someone recommend a reliable electrician?

  • Senora Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Mike my name is Virgil Smith. I am an Industrial Electrician of 18 yrs. recently move to panama and live between Bugaba and Volcan. What type of electric work are you in need of? I have done residential but usually the pay for that type of work is much less than my prefered field of industrial work. I have just finished installing 1840W solar system in our house so now we have electricity... much quieter now without the generator running. Anyway. I may not can help you or may not have time but we can talk...
      Virgil
      6504-7588

      Hasta La Vista, Mr & Mrs Smith