Re: RECYCLING & WIRELESS SPEAKERS

  • carla
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
      Hi John,

      There is a commercial recycler in David that will even pay you for your stuff, if you take enough. They might not accept all glass; I haven't tried.

      From eastbound on the Interamerican, turn right at the Ford dealership (one block before the boulevard street) and go one block.

      Or from Super Baru, take the side street past the stadium, continue across the boulevard, and go one block past the Steak House.

      Once you're close, you can't miss the place, it looks a little like a junkyard.

      Best,
      Carla

      --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "John" <puravida1957@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I have been saving cans, bottles, newspapers, and cardboard for 2 months. Just assumed I would eventually find the "recylcing center" here, but have only seen the bins in the park. Anyone know where one can take bulk?
      >
      > Also, been looking "high & low" for "wireless stereo speakers", like "Rocketfish". Does anyone know where I might find this item in David?
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > John

    • Steve Lucas
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2011
        John
        On the Rocket fish wireless speaker I found none in David or PC. I bought mine from the link attached
        .
        http://www.rocketfishproducts.com/products/home-theater/RF-WS01.html

        To: Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com
        From: gardens@...
        Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:42:35 +0000
        Subject: [Gringos_in_David_Panama] Re: RECYCLING & WIRELESS SPEAKERS

        Hi John,

        There is a commercial recycler in David that will even pay you for your stuff, if you take enough. They might not accept all glass; I haven't tried.

        From eastbound on the Interamerican, turn right at the Ford dealership (one block before the boulevard street) and go one block.