Finca Santa Marta Organic Produce in David

  • PanamaRon
    Message 1 of 29 , Aug 1, 2011
      FSM is happy to announce that we will be selling our tasty and nutritious organic produce, free range chickens, eggs and premium coconut oil at the new Wednesday Market in David at Restaurante Cuatro. We also distribute "Simply Organic" spices and mixes including salad dressings. And don't forget to bring a cooler to keep your purchases fresh.

      Why not start your own culinary herb garden on your deck by purchasing a few of our healthy live herb plants?

      The market starts on Wednesdays at 9:00 am and runs through 11:30 am and will be held each Wednesday at this same time.

      Stick around for a great lunch at Cuatro and meet up with friends at the Gringos in David group get together, held this week at Cuatro.

      To place an order for pickup at the market please use our web site, http://fincasantamarta.biz/ You will then pay for your orders when you pick them up.

      Note: Some items listed on the web site may be in short supply and may not be available and other items may added at the last minute and be available at the market but are not on web site. We currently have a limited amount of sweet potatoes.

      Also, check out the handy kitchen gadgets we offer, most of which are not readily available in Panama.

      We are always interested in customer feedback. Please contact us through the web site with your questions or comments.

      We now offer our premium products at 3 area markets. Tuesdays in Boquete, Wednesdays in David and Fridays in Volcan. Be sure to specify what market you want to pick your order up at.

      Our goal continues to be to provide you with the best in fresh organically grown produce and other healthy products including organic herbs and spices and plants for your garden.

      Thanks for your continuing support.
      Ron and Kim Miller
      Finca Santa Marta
      6459-5218 or 777-9229
    • Larry & Vicki Scher

        Message 3 of 29 , Aug 9, 2011
          Don't forget about the new Wed. Market tomorrow in David.

[...]

        • Katherine Gallimore
          Message 4 of 29 , Aug 9, 2011
            Gringos in David met last week.  It was a great turnout and we had a wonderful time.  Got to meet lots of new people.  It does not meet every week after the market, though.  Only once a month.  It will come up again on the first Weds. of Sept.  I'm thinking that maybe we'll walk over to Lucky China next time after the market.

            Message 5 of 29 , Oct 1, 2012
              Finca Santa Marta will have fresh organic produce for sale this week at the
              Tuesday Market, October 2nd, held at the Boquete Events Center from 9:00 am
              to 12:00 noon. This venue is located across the from the fairgrounds.

              Also don't forget to pick one of our tasty free range chickens and or eggs. We
              also sell diatomaceous earth, Simply Organic Spices and Dr Bronnor's soaps.

              We also deliver to David on Tuesday afternoon on the way back to the farm. Contact us for details.

              If you need assistance ordering, call Embrey at 777-9229.

              Email questions can be submitted through the web site below. Also you can request to be on our weekly reminder email list for markets in Boquete (Tuesdays) and Volcan (Fridays).

              Guided tours (2+ hours) of the farm are available on Thursday mornings (by prior appointment) for a small fee.

              We are in need of fiber egg cartons (not plastic), clean plastic grocery bags,
              and clean small jars with tight fitting lids. And remember we can re-use the
              bamboo pots we sell our plants in.

              Please bring your canvas shopping bags to market so we can cut down on the
              amount of plastic used. Small bills always appreciated for payment.

              http://fincasantamarta.biz/

              Our new website (link above) has been launched and is ready for you to view, set
              up your accounts and fill your shopping carts for delivery to Tuesday's market.
              From now on, please place all orders using our web site. Your feedback is
              important to us, so please let us know what you think and if you have any
              problems. Cut off time for all orders is Monday at 5pm. Some items are only
              available in very limited quantities and earlier orders take precedence so it is
              best to order by Sunday evening. Thanks.

              Remember that everything we sell is guaranteed to please you. If you are not
              pleased with something, just let us know so that we can make it right.

              Follow our progress on our blog: http://fincasantamarta.wordpress.com/

              Join us on Facebook for updates and information.

              http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Finca-Santa-Marta-Organic-Produce/1198227580322\
              29?ref=t

              Thank you for your support.

              Ron & Kim Miller
            • akraft53
              Message 6 of 29 , Oct 7, 2012
                Fresh Organic Produce from Finca Santa Marta

                As usual we will be selling our fresh organic produce and free range chickens (no antibiotics) and eggs at the Tuesday morning market in Boquete.

                We also offer a pickup  point in David on Tuesday afternoon.  Email us for more information if you are interested.

                Check our web site to see what all we offer or to pre order for pickup at the market.

                In addition to our own farm fresh organic produce we offer many organic products from the US including spices, mixes, real maple syrup from Vermont, Natural peanut and almond butter, 8% hydrogen peroxide, diatomaceous earth and much more.

                Also we offer fresh organic coconut oil from Playa Barqueta and organic chocolate from Bocas del Toro.

                Here is the link to our web site.  http://fincasantamarta.biz/

                If you have problems with the web you can phone 777-9229 for assistance.

                Email me at the address associated with this post with any questions.

                Thanks for your continued support.
                Ron and Kim Miller and all the gang at FSM.

              • PanamaRon
                Message 7 of 29 , Nov 11, 2012
                  Fresh Organic Produce from Finca Santa Marta

                  As usual we will be selling our fresh organic produce and free range chickens (no antibiotics) and eggs at the Tuesday morning market in Boquete.

                  We also offer a pickup  point in David on Tuesday afternoon.  Also we will have a pickup point in Dolega in the near future.  Email us for more information if you are interested.

                  Check our web site to see what all we offer or to pre order for pickup at the market.

                  In addition to our own farm fresh organic produce we offer many organic products from the US including spices, mixes, real maple syrup from Vermont, Natural peanut and almond butter, 8% hydrogen peroxide, diatomaceous earth and much more.

                  Also we offer fresh organic coconut oil from Playa Barqueta and organic chocolate from Bocas del Toro.

                  Here is the link to our web site.  http://fincasantamarta.biz/

                  If you have problems with the web you can phone 777-9229 for assistance.

                  Email me at the address associated with this post with any questions.

                  Thanks for your continued support.
                  Ron and Kim Miller and all the gang at FSM.
                • Trish Christofferson
                  Message 8 of 29 , Nov 11, 2012
                    Hi,

                    I would be interested in picking up my orders in Dolega.

                    Thank you!

                    Trish Christofferson

                      Message 10 of 29 , Jan 16, 2013
                        This is a reminder that we will be at Restaurante Mana in Volcan on Friday morning from 9-11 with lots of fresh organic produce (that we grow on our farm) and other organic products such as peanut butter and spices and all natural products such as diatomaceous earth or our tasty free range chickens.

                        See our web site at http://fincasantamarta.biz/ to place a pre-order  or phone 777-9229 for more information.

                        We also sell on Tuesday mornings in Boquete and drop off pre-orders at The Branding Iron in Dolega and Resturante Cuatro in David on Tuesday afternoon. Phone or email for more information.

                        Gracias,
                        Ron and Kim Miller
                        Finca Santa Marta
                      • PanamaRon
                        Message 11 of 29 , Jan 19, 2013
                          Now is the time to place your order for the Tuesday morning market in Boquete or pick up at the Branding Iron at the Potrerillos Y or Resturante Cuatro in David.

                          We are working on having a stocked refrigerator at The Branding Iron so you can stop by and pick up some fresh veggies on your way back up the hill from David.

                          See our web site at http://fincasantamarta.biz/ to order.  Pay when you pick up.  Email me through the web site or this yahoo group with any questions.

                          This week we have plenty of fresh buttercrunch lettuce, kale, ginger, turmeric, galangal and fresh cut herbs.

                          Also we have plenty our tasty, free range chickens available.  These are raised without any antibiotics or hormones used in the typical factory farm chickens.  Buy 5 or more and save 10% on these.  These are whole frozen chickens.  Add the cut up option if you want them in pieces.

                          As always we appreciate your support in our efforts to raise healthy, sustainable, organic food in Panama.  The only people who don't like our products are the ones who have never tried them.  ;-)

                          Ron and Kim Miller and all the FSM crew.
                          6459-5218
                        • PanamaRon
                          Message 12 of 29 , May 12 6:03 AM

                            Good morning and Happy Mother's Day from Virginia.

                            Lots of new and exciting things are happening at Finca Santa Marta even though we aren't there.

                            See our web site to order for pickup at the market.

                            http://fincasantamarta.biz/

                            Email me if you have problems or phone Embrey at 6758-6701 on Monday for assistance.

                            This week we will have a limited amount of locally produced premium coconut oil available in 16 oz. re-useable containers.  Limit 2 per person at this time.

                            Also we have, for a limited time, our own organic "butter" avocados. The season in Panama is short but the avocados are nice.  We will also have some imported Haas avocados which have proved to be very popular.  See our web site to reserve a few for this week.

                            We have increased our egg production and now have more happy, healthy laying hens than ever.  Our farm fresh eggs from free range chickens (grown without any antibiotics) are better for you and only cost a few pennies more than the "factory farm" eggs you buy at the store.  Try some and see.

                            This week we have Santa Cruz creamy organic peanut butter on sale at 28% off the regular price.

                            Our new veggie processing area at the farm is being used daily and our new cold room means you get the freshest, most nutritious organic produce available.

                            We are almost done with our new poultry processing room and when it is competed and fully operational, we plan to offer fresh as well as frozen whole chickens and individual pieces.

                            This dry season has been a challenge for us and we have continued to invest in infrastructure to meet your future organic produce needs.

                            As always we certainly appreciate your support.

                            Ron and Kim Miller and all the crew at FSM.

                          • akraft53
                            Message 13 of 29 , Sep 22, 2013

                              Good morning from Finca Santa Marta

                              This is a reminder that now is the time to get your order in for delivery to the Tuesday Morning Market in Boquete or for shipment to other points in Panama on Thursday afternoon.

                              Please see our web site to place an order.  http://fincasantamarta.biz/  You can contact me via the web site if you have any questions or comments.  If you are located anywhere except Boquete, you will need to contact me prior to placing your order online to arrange payment and shipping details.

                              The majority of the listed fresh produce we grow on our organic farm located in western Panama.  The ones we don’t actually grow are grown by trusted friends.  We are in the process adding many more veggies to the mix so keep checking our web site.  http://fincasantamarta.biz/

                              We also import organic products from the US monthly that are hard to find in Panama including spices and other food items.

                              Remember that we ship via Fletes Chavale or Uno Express weekly.  Check out their web sites for the nearest office to you.  http://www.chavale.com/     http://unoexpresspanama.com/

                              We ship on Thursday afternoon for delivery on Friday morning to the office of you choice.

                              You can also purchase many of our fresh produce items from Chris Burillo at Panama Food Box Delivery   http://www.chrisburillo.com/  and get delivery to your door in Panama City.

                              Have a great healthy week.

                              Ron and Kim Miller

                              Finca Santa Marta
                            • akraft53
                              Message 14 of 29 , Oct 13, 2013

                                Good afternoon.

                                Please check out our new improved web site to see what all we offer in the way of organic and natural products for you and your family.  It is now much easier to place an order for pick up at the Tuesday Morning Market or delivery to David Tuesday afternoon.

                                http://www.fincasantamarta.biz/

                                Keep in mind that you must re-register on the new web site to order.

                                Kim and I are looking forward to returning to Chiriqui the first of November.  In the mean time, our hard working crew will take care of you.  Questions??  Call Tino at 6629-3901.

                                Saludos,

                                Ron and Kim Miller

                              • akraft53
                                Message 15 of 29 , Jan 26, 2014
                                  Here is your weekly notice to get your order in for our fresh organic veggies or free range chickens for pickup in Boquete at the Tuesday market or delivery to David on Tuesday afternoon.  See http://www.fincasantamarta.biz/ to place your order or to just browse.

                                  The Boquete Market runs 9-12 at the BCP Events center every Tuesday.  Most Tuesdays there is an informational meeting at 10:30 at the same location.

                                  The Tuesday Morning market has become the place to be in Boquete on Tuesday morning.

                                  Feel free to phone me at 6459-5218 for additional information about Finca Santa Marta products or to schedule a tour with an organic lunch option.  Or email me through the web site.

                                  See you at the market.
                                  Ron y Kim and the FSM crew.

                                • akraft53
                                  Message 16 of 29 , May 11 10:35 AM

                                    Good afternoon,

                                    Here is some information about Finca Santa Marta, a business that grows and distributes organic veggies and other products through out Panama.

                                    FSM is an organic farm in western Panama growing many healthy products for you and your family.  We distribute our products in the following ways:

                                    4 Tables set up at the BCP Tuesday Morning Market in Boquete - Tuesdays from 9 am - Noon

                                    A cooler at Granny's Country Store in the Plaza San Francisco Mall - Alto Boquete

                                    Drop off points in Dolega and David on Tuesday afternoons.

                                    Volcan deliveries of preordered products on Wed. afternoon.

                                    Panama City and other Panama locations are serviced by ships leaving Thursday afternoon for pickup on Friday mornings.  Contact me by email for further information about how this program works.

                                    You can easily access, browse and order from our web site at http://www.fincasantamarta.biz/

                                    Some orders are available COD and some will require pre payment based upon your location.

                                    For further information you can email me through the web site or at PanamaRon @ gmail.com

                                    You may also phone our office at 777-9229 and leave a message and call back number.

                                    Here are a few of the items available this week:

                                    Free Range Near Organic chickens and eggs

                                    Organic Goat milk and yogurt

                                    Organic Kale (Curley and Dinosaur)

                                    Organic Eggplant

                                    Organic Green Beans

                                    Organic Cucumbers

                                    Organic Bok Choy

                                    Hydropnic Buttercrunch Lettuce

                                    Organic Coconut Oil

                                    Organic green and colored Peppers

                                    Organic Kohlrabi

                                    Organic Manzaña Bananas

                                    Organic Star Fruit

                                    Organic Turmeric

                                    Organic Galangal

                                    Organic Spinach

                                    Organic Okra

                                    Organic Spinach

                                    Organic Cherry Tomatoes

                                    Organic Cilantro

                                    Organic Basil

                                    Pure Essential Oils

                                    Natural Peanut Butter (no additives)

                                    Natural Almond Butter (no additives)

                                    Organic Spices and much more.

                                    We also import many organic and gluten free products from the US monthly. Contact me if you want us to bring in something special.

                                    What can we grow for you?

                                    Ron and Kim Miller and the FSM crew.

                                  • akraft53
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Jul 6, 2014

                                      Good morning,

                                      Now is the time to place your order on our web site for delivery to the Tuesday Market in Boquete or for delivery to David on Tuesday afternoon.

                                      Monday is harvest day and orders are filled in the order received.

                                      If you live in Volcan you can place an order on our web site for delivery to Volcan on Wednesdays.

                                      Questions?  Email me through the web site or at PanamaRon @ gmail.com

                                      Here is the link for our web site.  Welcome to Finca Santa Marta S.A. - Growers and Distributors of Organic Produce and Other Natural Products in Panama

                                      Kim and I look forward to our return to the farm next weekend.

                                      Hasta luego,

                                      Message 18 of 29 , Aug 3, 2014

                                        Our goal at FSM is to provide you with the freshest organically grown produce available in Panama. 90% of the fresh produce we sell is grown on our farm in Santa Marta.

                                        Below is a list of some of the items we will have available at the Tuesday Morning Market in Boquete. We also drop off in Volcan, Dolega and David and ship to many points in Panama. Contact us through the web site for more information or phone 6459-5218.

                                        Pre-order from our web site, http://www.fincasantamarta.biz/  to avoid the disappointment of missing out on the limited quantities of some items.

                                        Phone 777-9229 and leave a message with call back number if you need assistance or Skype to FincaSantaMarta or phone Ron at 6459-5218.

                                        We are currently selling our free range extra large 5-6.5+ chickens at $2.00 lb. when you buy 2 or more.  Phone Ron at 6459-5218 for more information.

                                        Items available this week:

                                        Organic Goat Milk and Goat Milk Yogurt

                                        Organic Green Beans

                                        Organic Bok Choy

                                        Organic Kale - 2 Varieties

                                        Organic Dandelion Greens

                                        Organic Dried Beans

                                        Organic Collard Greens

                                        Organic Fresh Cut Culinary Herbs

                                        Organic Galangal

                                        Organic Turmeric

                                        Organic Salad Mix

                                        Organic Spinach - tropical vine type

                                        Organic Sprouts - Alfalfa, and a blend also Sunflower

                                        Organic Chocolate from Bocas

                                        Organic Coconut Oil from Playa Barqueta and imported

                                        Fresh Made Pestos

                                        Free Range Chickens and eggs - near organic

                                        Chicken Feet, Livers and Gizzards - near organic

                                        Gluten Free Foods imported from the USA

                                        Organic Spices - imported

                                        Organic Quinoa - imported

                                        Organic Brown Rice - Grown in the USA

                                        Organic Popcorn Microwave - imported

                                        Bob's Red Mill Grains and Cereals - imported

                                        Almond Butter - All Natural - Imported

                                        Peanut Butter - Organic and All Natural (no added oils or sugar)

                                        Organic Canned Pumpkin - imported

                                        Organic Maple Syrup - imported

                                        Diatomaceous Earth

                                        Epsom Salt

                                        Veggie Wash

                                        and much more.

                                        Saludos,

                                        Message 19 of 29 , Dec 14, 2014

                                          Finca Santa Marta is ready to harvest some fresh, organically grown vegetables for you this week.  And don’t forget about our healthy free range chickens, raised in a low stress environment without the use of any antibiotics and are processed in our new government approved facility.  We also distribute dozens of other imported organic products.

                                          All you need to do to receive our products is go to our web site, register, and place an order for pickup at the Boquete Tuesday market or pickup in David on Tuesday afternoon.

                                          We also process and ship special prepaid orders on Thursdays for the rest of Panama including, Bocas del Toro, Santiago, Las Tablas, Coronado, Gorgona, La Chorrera, Panama City and Colon.  If you are interested in obtaining our products and live in one of these or other areas, contact us via the web site to set up an account.

                                          See http://www.fincasantamarta.biz/ to see what all we grow for you and to place your order or to email us any questions or comments.

                                          And check out our blog at https://fincasantamarta.wordpress.com/ or FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Finca-Santa-Marta-Organic-Produce/119822758032229

                                          Message 20 of 29 , Dec 28, 2014

                                            Kim and I and excited to be returning to our farm on the 2nd of January.

                                            In the mean time, place your order today at http://www.fincasantamarta.biz/ to receive your fresh organic produce, free range chickens, organic goat milk and other organic products delivered to the Boquete Tuesday Morning Market or to David Tuesday afternoon.  Questions?  Email me through the web site.

                                            We grow and distribute fresh organic produce and free range chickens. We also distribute organic goat milk, organic chocolate, Dr Bronnor’s All Natural soaps, organic spices and many of Bob’s Red Mill organic products.

                                            Below is a list of some of the items available this week from Finca Santa Marta.

                                            Bok Choy – organic

                                            Basil – organic

                                            Cilantro – organic

                                            Parsley – organic

                                            Green beans – organic

                                            Cebollinos – organic

                                            Cucumbers – organic – currently not available

                                            Galangal Root – organic

                                            Ginger Root – organic

                                            Collard Greens - organic

                                            Kale, Curley – organic

                                            Kale, Lacinato – organic

                                            Dandelion Greens – organic

                                            Kohlrabi – organic

                                            Alfalfa Blend Sprouts – organic – currently not available

                                            Hot Peppers – organic

                                            Lemon Grass - organic

                                            Saute Mix (greens) – organic

                                            Spinach, Malabar – organic

                                            Sweet Potatoes – organic – currently not available

                                            Cherry Tomatoes, Crillo – organic

                                            Turmeric Root – organic

                                            Herb starter plants - organic

                                            Free Range Chickens and eggs

                                            Chocolate – organic

                                            Goat milk and yogurt – organic

                                            Diatomaceous Earth – Food Grade – currently not available

                                            Epsom Salt – non food grade

                                            Coconut Oil – fresh organic locally produced.  16 oz tub

                                            Look for new products and expanded production coming your way in January.

                                            Thanks for your consideration.

                                            Finca Santa Marta

                                            Message 21 of 29 , Apr 5

                                              Good morning from Finca Santa Marta

                                              There are many reasons to attend the Tuesday Morning Market and Meeting in Boquete.

                                              Lots of good, fresh food items to buy from several vendors including fresh organic produce from Finca Santa Marta.

                                              We harvest on Monday, cool the produce overnight and then deliver it to the market on Tuesday morning for your benefit.

                                              Please take a minute and check out our easy to use web site at http://www.fincasantamarta.biz/

                                              90% of the fresh produce items listed, we grow at Finca Santa Marta and we happily offer a money back guarantee because we know the history of the product.  We germinated, planted, watered, harvested and packaged the items for you.

                                              Our free range chickens offer you the chance to enjoy a tasty roasted chicken in Panama for a substantial discount over a like product in the US.

                                              We also import organic food products from the US such as chia seeds, apple cisder vinegar, peanut butter, cold pressed coconut oil, food grade diatomaceous earth, gluten free oats and much more.  See our web site for more product information.

                                              And don’t forget to buy an herb plant or two if you want to grow your own fresh herbs.

                                              We are at the Tuesday Morning market in Boquete every Tuesday from 9 am until noon.

                                              Then after a short lunch the crew heads down the hill to Dolega and then on to David delivering special orders on the way.

                                              On the first and 3rd Wed of each month our associate, Vicki Scher delivers special orders to Volcan.

                                              We prefer that all orders be placed online by midnight on Sunday so that we can harvest enough fresh produce for all.  Later orders are accepted but run the risk of  being short filled due to limited supplies on some items.

                                              You can email questions to Ron at FincaSantaMarta@... or phone us at 777-9229 and leave a message and call back number.  Our manager, Richard can be reached at 6242-9308.

                                              FYI…  Hellen, who many of you know from the market is currently on maternity leave.  Her first baby, a little girl, is due May 15th.  She does expect to return to the farm in a few months.

                                              Also, Chu has returned after a short hiatus and heads up, along with Tita and Arylis, the Tuesday Market crew.  Chu knows a lot of English and can help if something gets lost in translation.