Tuesday May 3 closing, Dalys's Restaurant, Volcan

  • lindylou50can
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2011
      Dalys's Restaurant in Volcan will be closed on Tuesday, May 3 for the day only. We have had some staff turnover at Dalys's Restaurant and our remaining experienced staff and Ruth and Pete need a break. In its early days, the restaurant used to close on Tuesdays, so we will return to that practice for a week or two while our new staff gain experience.