Yamaha Scooter for sale

  • Penny Barrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011
      Gas is over $4.00/gallon and you need a moto for your local trips.
      I bought this scooter more than a year ago and have hardly used it.. I tipped it and broke the plastic covering the headlight. Now, I'm a little gun shy and also have a problem with my dog following me every time I take out the moto. I've decided to sell it at a considerable loss.
      There are only 1300 km on this scooter making it almost like new. It is a Yamaha Cygnus 125 cc. I've attached a photo.
      I'm asking $1300 which is an excellent deal for a "like new"  moto. Call Penny at 6510-8934 or email me at pjbarrett@....

      Penny's Moto.JPG

    • Michael Lunsford
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2011

        Nice Ride Penny.  One could mount so side-mounted push button pepper gas dispensers or  maybe even a small tazer…