New Year's Wishes

  • Ralph Fucetola
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2010
      It is New Year's in Buenos Aires where Bert and I have gone to learn to dance Tango - and where we have found a marvelous teacher whom we have asked to become the Arts Director of the Valley of the Moon.  As the year is turning, I wanted to send you each my personal New Year's Wish for a happy, healthy, prosperous, safe and FREE New Year.

      If you are in Panama this week, don't forget about sharing Sunday Brunch with us at the Valley of the Moon BeyondOrganic Restaurant and Cafe this week, January 2, 2011.  Please contact Gail Coba at nsfmarketplace@... to make your reservations when our wonderful restaurant reopens with our usual fabulous food, all Organic or better, including our signature Chocolate Espresso cake and home grown Valley of the Moon Coffee.
      Check out www.MyValleyoftheMoon.org  for more details and directions to Volcan and the Valley of the Moon Restaurant and Cafe! You can find out about our doings (and there are a lot of them!) by joining the Yahoo.com forum called "My Valley of the Moon Updates".
      Yours in health and freedom,
      Dr. Rima
      Rima E. Laibow, MD

      PS: For those of you interested in the issues of health and freedom which the Natural Solutions Foundation, www.HealthFreedomUSA.org, is so involved in, I hope you will join us during the Dr. Rima Reports from 10 AM to 1 PM Panama time for our Second Annual War Council.  More information on how to join us by phone, Skype, webinar or internet radio here: http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=7925 . REL

      PPS: For those of you not interested, no flaming necessary.  After all, if you don't want to play tennis, quilt or buy organic veggies, you just delete those messages. I suggest that you do the same if you are not interested in the Health and Food Freedom aspects of our Foundation's activities. In any event, I do suggest you try the restaurant!  REL