RE: [Gringos_in_David_Panama] Horse Nuts & Trolls

  • Ron Berthiaume
    Message 1 of 53 , Dec 1, 2010

    You are  so right as well. I tried to open the link and it was broken, so I assumed it was fake. Makes me look kinda dumb. I should have just kept my mouth shut on this whole thing.

    What got me interested was the mention from her at some point that she was either involved or looking to get involved with dressage riding.’

    I  breed Lusitanos on a  very small scale and my wife rides them.  We have met some wonderful people all over the world through our connection with the horses and the dressage world.  By that I mean people that really love dressage riding and the horses that compete. We have friends in Portugal, and Brazil , where our last horse came from, and across the U.S.  We would like to spend some time in Panama and would love to meet others with the same interest.

    Now I will go about my day, and fade off riding in the sunset. Ron

    p.s you can check these out and tell me if they aren’t the cutest thing in the world.

    Message 53 of 53 , Dec 1, 2010
      Amber is now banned from this site.  This has not been normal behavior.  You might have to block her from your personal e-mails if she continues to cause you problems.