Re: [Gringos_in_David_Panama] Available rental?

  • lewis ferguson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
      I HAVE A FRIEND THE GOT A APARTMENTS HERE IN DAVID. APARTMENTS EZQUIVEL LET US KNOW IF YOU WANT ANY CONTACT NAME. THANKS

      Carlos Quintero <siair3000@...> wrote:
      Found this ones too.

      Good luck!

      Clayton Schmitt <schmittch@gmail. com> wrote:
      I've been contacted by a couple of European women who are slowly working their way to David and possible residency. They would like to find a rental furnished apartment or small house in David or vicinity. The house that I knew of has been rented but possibly a member of this group may know of something.

      The women will arrive here by bus from Costa Rica around the middle of January. Please let me know if anyone know of such accommodations that are available.

      Clayton Schmitt
      in 'Exclusive' Villa Mercedes

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://mail. yahoo.com