Re: Looking for an eloctromechanic

  • roger
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2010
      The best automotive electrical shop in David that I know of is located.....about 6 blocks toward the center of town, starting point from the front of Cacechi Credit Union...Sorry, I have lost the name of the place, and the phone number......it will be on your right, and will be directly across the street from a bunch of CableOnda equipment....

      --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "jorge_vicky_restaurante_mana" <jlca.mana@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know about an electromechanic that can work on a ford truck with a water well rig on the back. Want the electrical system cleaned up.
      > Thank you,
      > Jorge

    • Jorge Cedeño
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2010
        Thank you.. I try to find it!

        Jorge and Vicky

        www.restauranteycafemana.webs.com

        The best automotive electrical shop in David that I know of is located..... about 6 blocks toward the center of town, starting point from the front of Cacechi Credit Union...Sorry, I have lost the name of the place, and the phone number...... it will be on your right, and will be directly across the street from a bunch of CableOnda equipment... .

        --- In Gringos_in_David_ Panama@yahoogrou ps.com, "jorge_vicky_ restaurante_ mana" <jlca.mana@. ..> wrote:

        > Does anyone know about an electromechanic that can work on a ford truck with a water well rig on the back. Want the electrical system cleaned up.
        > Thank you,
        > Jorge

      • kasnitz
        Message 3 of 8 , May 1, 2010
          I also recommend this electrical shop. I can't remember the name of the shop either. I had my trucks alternator repaired there...yes, its right across the street from the Cable Onda towers....Jason

          --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "roger" <rogelder@...> wrote:

          > The best automotive electrical shop in David that I know of is located.....about 6 blocks toward the center of town, starting point from the front of Cacechi Credit Union...Sorry, I have lost the name of the place, and the phone number......it will be on your right, and will be directly across the street from a bunch of CableOnda equipment....
          >

          > --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "jorge_vicky_restaurante_mana" <jlca.mana@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Does anyone know about an electromechanic that can work on a ford truck with a water well rig on the back. Want the electrical system cleaned up.
          > > Thank you,
          > > Jorge

        • Stephen
          Message 4 of 8 , May 1, 2010
            You might want to check with my Brother-in-law (Negro Polo) in Las Lomas. He has his own Garage (Tallar).

            ph 6-733-1415

            Steve Myers
            Valrico, FL

            --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "roger" <rogelder@...> wrote:

            > The best automotive electrical shop in David that I know of is located.....about 6 blocks toward the center of town, starting point from the front of Cacechi Credit Union...Sorry, I have lost the name of the place, and the phone number......it will be on your right, and will be directly across the street from a bunch of CableOnda equipment....
            >

            > --- In Gringos_in_David_Panama@yahoogroups.com, "jorge_vicky_restaurante_mana" <jlca.mana@> wrote:
            > >
            > > Does anyone know about an electromechanic that can work on a ford truck with a water well rig on the back. Want the electrical system cleaned up.
            > > Thank you,
            > > Jorge

          • Jorge Cedeño
            Message 5 of 8 , May 1, 2010
              Thank you, I will check him out.

              Jorge and Vicky

              www.restauranteycafemana.webs.com

              You might want to check with my Brother-in-law (Negro Polo) in Las Lomas. He has his own Garage (Tallar).

              ph 6-733-1415

              Steve Myers
              Valrico, FL

              --- In Gringos_in_David_ Panama@yahoogrou ps.com, "roger" <rogelder@.. .> wrote:

              > The best automotive electrical shop in David that I know of is located..... about 6 blocks toward the center of town, starting point from the front of Cacechi Credit Union...Sorry, I have lost the name of the place, and the phone number...... it will be on your right, and will be directly across the street from a bunch of CableOnda equipment... .
              >

              > --- In Gringos_in_David_ Panama@yahoogrou ps.com, "jorge_vicky_ restaurante_ mana" <jlca.mana@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Does anyone know about an electromechanic that can work on a ford truck with a water well rig on the back. Want the electrical system cleaned up.
              > > Thank you,
              > > Jorge

            • kelpguy
              Message 6 of 8 , May 2, 2010
                if you're on a budget, Uved in bugaba can fix *anything* electric
                (mecanico).
                he's located on the pio pio road in the brother's car shop which is on the
                right side of the road about 3 blocks past the parque.  if you get to
                ferrimig building supply, you've gone a little too far.  great bunch of
                guys, tell �m norm el gringo sent ya...

                norm  : ))~

              • Pana Ma
                Message 7 of 8 , May 3, 2010
                  Greetings
                  On the corner one block before Super 99 is Don Lee go and in front or side is a car wash, well next to that car wash is the best electromechanic with lots of experience in restoration elelectical automotive work.  Elidio is owners name and he is very good.  I do not have his number or I would include it.