Our time here is almost up. Selling our car.

  • shirleybickers
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2010
      FOR SALE
      LIKE NEW, SILVER, 2007 FORD EVEREST, BOUGHT NEW IN 2008. STILL HAS LESS THAN 10,000 KILOMETERS. THE ENGINE IS A 2.5 TURBO DEISEL, IT IS A 4X4, WITH A STANDARD TRANSMISSION AND PLENTY OF POWER. THIS SUV HAS ADDED TINTED WINDOWS AND ALARM SYSTEM. THE EVEREST SELLS NEW FOR $26,000, I WILL SELL IT FOR $18,000.
      CALL 6878-5630 OR E-MAIL PANAMABIC@... FOR MORE INFORMATION.
      THIS VEHICLE IS INSURED THROUGH NOVEMBER 2010… TRANSFERRABLE.

      Shirley