No activity in last 7 days
This list is devoted to researching the Griggs family, especially the descendants/ancestors of Michael and/or Jeremiah Michael Griggs of early Virginia. Michael, the Justice of the Peace in Lancaster County in 1685, is believed to have come to America with three other brothers. One brother is said to have settled in Boston, one in New Jersey (who is said to have fathered the New Jersey Griggs clan) and the other two, Michael and Robert, settled in Virginia before 1640.
- Jun 6, 1998
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.