Shibaura Tractor su1140A-0

  • furnitureattitudescom
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4 3:05 PM
      Help!!!
      I bought a shibaura tractor and it has a chain PTO that is set up
      for a tiller only, I want to be able to run bushhog, tiller & finsh
      mower. I need to know if anyone knows where to get the tiller or if
      they make a crossover kit to fit any attachments? Thanks, in
      advance!!
      Rick,
    • cajundoctor_70711
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12 7:25 AM
        --Rick, Good luck with your purchase. I bought one with the tiller on
        and it is a great machine. I had intended to take the tiller off and
        just use the tractor to haul logs and such around but have decided to
        use it as it is, a tiller. These machines were built for one purpose
        only and that is as a tiller. It's possible you may find a tiller
        that someone took off their machine but as near as I can tell there
        is no easy way to set it up for three point hitch. So if you want
        multiple tasks it would be better that you sold it and bought one
        with the three point already in place. Woody

        - In greymarkettractorclub@y..., "furnitureattitudescom"