3 messages added in the last 7 days
The Shire of Grey Gargoyles is the Chicago south-side branch of the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA), a non-profit historic research and educational organization devoted to the study and reenactment of past people and cultures, concentrating on pre-seventeenth century Europe during the Medieval, Middle-Ages, and Renaissance periods, and to reproduce the skills and arts of this era. We meet at the University of Chicago, Ida Noyes Hall and surrounding university buildings, and draw many members from students and staff. This is in the Midlands region (Illinois) of the Middle Kingdom (Midrealm--the Midwest of the United States). Please go to http://grey-gargoyles.uchicago.edu and http://www.sca.org for more information.
- Society for Creative Anachronism
- May 7, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.