Send last six months volunteer stats by January 15th 2 p.m. and pictures!Report to the new Mayor

  • McEwen, Theresa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010

      Good Afternoon:

      Good morning

      Yes, it's that time of year again!  I need to collect and report the six month total number of hours that community volunteers have worked in our facilities, parks and/or with our many other activities for the period July through December 2009.

      These hours- along with the first six month totals that you have sent -will be combined to report the total indoor and outdoor volunteer hours for our Department's Managing for Results 2009 Report.

      ***Please send me any volunteer individual and group sign in sheets that you know I do not have for our seven year files.

      July- December 2009 BREAKDOWN:

      Facility/Friends of name

      Lead

      Total Number of:

      1.  Youth Volunteers Number

      2.  Youth Volunteer Hours

      3.  Adult Volunteers Number

      4.  Adult Volunteer Hours

      5.  Group website if you have one and last six months pictures 2 or 3 –visual

      (If you are a GSP group/steward than you do not need to send me information as Joanna Nelson has already collected and will send the final GSP report)

      !(If you are a GSP group/steward than you do not need to send me information as Joanna Nelson has already collected and will send the final GSP report).

      Thank you for all you do – This is an important piece