Kyle & Ride Ataia III

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      Hi Friends,

      Ride Ataxia 3 is right around the corner.  Our team has expanded this year to include 70 enthusiastic individuals dedicated to promoting awareness and raising research funds for FA.  We have raised $90,000 so far this year and are well on our way to shattering our goal of $100,000.  Thank you for your interest, thank you for your donations, thank you for your participation.

      I want to point out that we have received huge support from our main sponsor Outback Steakhouse.  Right now all Outback locations in the Northwest region (34 locations) are promoting Ride Ataxia and collecting donations.  Additionally Outback is providing a total of 5 team meals for us during our 4 day journey for Ride Ataxia 3.

      Please check out our new promotional video featured on the blog: http://rideataxia.blogspot.com or the new website: http://rideataxia.org.

      Check on our fundraising progress or make a donation at our Team Fundraising Page.

      Stay tuned for more updates and please pass this along to a friend who might be interested.

      Talk to you soon,

      -Kyle