Willis and Hix major surname from Greenbrier County VA now WV roll call of names

  • Bonnie
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2010
      Amiel and Mary Hix(Hicks) are my ancestors.

      (decided to see how many of us still out there.) and whether this still worked.

      Bonnie
    • Libby Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2010
        Hi Bonnie, I'm still here. I have been working on my Martin, Frantz and Puckett families. Good to hear from you. Hope you have been enjoying your summer.
        Libby Martin

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Aug 2, 2010, at 9:23 PM, Bonnie <bekaycee@...> wrote:

        Amiel and Mary Hix(Hicks) are my ancestors.

        (decided to see how many of us still out there.) and whether this still worked.

        Bonnie

      • dwillis205
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2010
          --- In GreenbrierHixKids@yahoogroups.com, Bonnie <bekaycee@...> wrote:

          > Amiel and Mary Hix(Hicks) are my ancestors.
          >
          > (decided to see how many of us still out there.) and whether this still worked.
          >
          > Bonnie

          Hi Bonnie, long time no talk/post. I descend from Amiel, Stephen Hamilton, Parcel, William Henry, William Henry, Donald Leroy and then me. I haven't been doing much with the genealogy, wish I had more time. Has there been any word on Amiel's place of birth lately?

          Donald Willis
        • Bonnie
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 7, 2010
            At the moment I have no more info on where Amiel came from.