Stephen Hamilton and Hester Stevens

  • Bonnie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2007
      marimoor@verizon replied to my invitation to join our group. She is not a descendant but did supply the following info, for descendants of Stephen Hamilton and Hester Stevens Willis. So I am putting this info in our messages for future reference.

      Marilyn said:

      "I picked her (Polly Hix) up in the course of researching the Stevens families of Athens/Vinton County, Ohio. As you know, Mary (Polly)'s son Steven Hamilton Willis married Hester
      (Hettie) Ann Stevens, daughter of James and Rebecca Webb Stevens. I am
      descended from James Stevens' brother Zachariah.

      As far as I know, this is the only connection to the Stevens family."(end of quote)

      Bonnie