Marriages by John Alderson - File uploaded

  • CAROL BENJAMIN
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 7:21 AM
      I have uploaded the file with the list of marriages preformed by Rev. John Alderson.

      I take no credit - good or bad - for the information; I am only the messenger.

      You will find some creative spellings of names; most are not identified as to location of marriage.

      Linda, there is a record for James Claypole and Eleanor Butler (1788) -- This must be the grandparents of George/Ann Hix ??

      Carol
    • CGSchiller@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1 10:59 AM
        Does anyone have a list of the offspring for Drucilla Martindale/Martindell & James Hicks/Hix?  Or know where to look for this information?

        Cecilia

        See what's free at AOL.com.
      • CAROL BENJAMIN
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1 2:27 PM
          From Linda's post, James Hix must have died young.  Looking in the census for Jones or Rife (if we had dates) might provide some info.

          Carol

          from Linda:
          Nathan RIFE m. Druzilla "Josie"-4 MARTINDALE (This was her third marriage, (1) James HIX, (2) ______ Jones). Henry RIFE m. her sister, Tabitha-4 MARTINDALE, (James-3 and Margaret Alexander; William-2 and Martha or Elizabeth --?--; John-1 and Mary Bridgman.