      Oops, your right, I'm working on cemeteries and the document I sent said George W. Martin and I also found the marriage register for George Warner Martin, b. May 17, 1848 and Mary Tincher. Sorry, that's a big mistake.
      Thanks, Libby

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 15, 2011, at 8:56 PM, Kim Shutway <kshutway@...> wrote:

      Libby, you refered to the one son as George Warner, but, according to his death and his WWII reg.  his name was George William.  He was born 24 Aug 1896 and died 19 Sept 1969.

      On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 7:55 PM, Libby Martin <lmar40@...> wrote:
      Carol,
      I found Stuart B. Martin & Mary Alice Flannagan's Register of Marriage, they are on line # 40, it shows they were married by A. M. Frantz...  :)
      Libby
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2011 5:05 PM
      Subject: Re: Stuart/Stewart Ballard Martin - Frantz Cemetery

      Libby,

        You have added more info to my file.  I have traced it down as far as Struart and him family.  I am attaching my file on Joseph Martin md Catherine Caraway, children Claudius /Catherine Surbaugh and Obediah C Martin/Sarah Lowery.  I would love to know where Joseph fits into the Martins.  One census had him b Maryland; others VA.  In the tax records he is listed a few times with S S following his name.  I think these are not initials, but his location - by the deed it seems to mean Sulphur Springs or Salt Sulphur or similar.  I did not find Catherine, wife of Claudius in 1880 census.

        Please include me with any follow-up info.  Any known connection to the Frantz family?

      Carol