    From: Libby Martin <lmar40@...>
    To: CAROL BENJAMIN <chb20190@...>; carol_beattie2000@...; GreenbrierHixKids@yahoogroups.com; Jeanne Stook-Puckett <stook11@...>; Kim Shutway <kshutway@...>; sheri martin <martinsheri1@...>
    Sent: Sun, May 15, 2011 12:42:53 PM
    Subject: Stuart/Stewart Ballard Martin - Frantz Cemetery

    Cousins,

    I have been working on some documentation for the Frantz Cemetery in Greenbrier Co. There is a Stuart/Stewart Ballard Martin and his wife Mary Alice (Flannagan) Martin buried with two of their sons, Charles Claude & George Warner Martin.  I found Stuart's birth cert. it looks like his parents are Claudius B. Martin and Catherine (?).  Is this Claudius Martin, b. 1825 married to Catherine Surbaugh.  If so, I only have one child for them, Thomas W. Martin, married Emma Burns.  I would love to have more information on this family line.

    Libby Martin

  • Show all 2 messages in this topic