499Congratulations, It's our fourth birthday plus four days

  • Bonnie
    Mar 18 6:15 PM
      I was just reading the latest message.
      I noticed the date I began this group, March 14, 2007.

      I cannot access everything on group. I have two identities. I forgot one other time. Had to join the group, me the moderator, leader. Oh well, getting older every day, no just yesterday.

      Been on FB the last few months, and just lately have climbed out.

      Any more news? I will have to figure out the original id so I can do somework if someone needs it.

      Bonnie